An application for registration of an industrial design shall be in Filipino or English and shall contain the following:
1. A request for the registration of An Industrial Design; (to be accomplished by our firm)
2. Information identifying the applicant;
3. An indication of the kind of article of manufacture or handicraft to which the design shall be applied;
4. A representation of the article of manufacture or handicraft by way of drawings, photographs or other adequate graphic representation of the design as applied to the article of manufacture or handicraft which clearly and fully discloses those features for which design protection is claimed;
5. The name and address of the creator, or where the applicant is not the creator, a statement indicating the origin of the right to the industrial design registration.